GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING… BE A PART OF IT!
With many opportunities for promotion and visibility for your business, great affinity programs, community involvement and exclusive benefits, the Chamber has a lot going on! Hear what some of our members have to say…
- The Chamber has provided an amazing avenue for me and my business to get saturated in the Cape Ann community through many events, programs, Business After Hours networking events and community outreach. All you have to do is become involved.
– Matt Anzivino, General Manager, Rockport Inn & Suites
- Cape Ann is a great community to build a business in. The Chamber has given me a ton of opportunities to position and build my business. Any business that plans on having roots here is missing out on huge opportunities if they do not capitalize on the resources available to small businesses in the area.
– Brian T. Eddy, MBA, CFA, CFP(R), AEP(R), Founder, Tax & Financial Planner, Eddy Company, LLC
- Being part of the Cape Ann Chamber feels like being part of a family, with a wonderful sense of community and the love of Cape Ann. I have grown tremendously as a business woman because of the networking and contacts offered through the Chamber. – Michele French, Essex Branch Manager, BankGloucester
- What I love about being a Chamber member is that the Chamber has introduced me not only to many members of the business community but has also allowed me to network, which has been invaluable to my business.
– Mary S Hickey, Realtor, Coldwell Banker
- What I like most about the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce is the feeling of “Community” I get as being part of a this great organization. What other local organization can you be part of that focuses on the business community, the Arts and Education?
– Mike Luster, Vice President, Commercial Loans, Cape Ann Savings Bank
- We are very proud to be a member of the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce. Not only does the CACC help promote our own business, but more importantly it promotes our entire beautiful region and encourages locals and visitors to experience all we have to offer- arts, culture, beaches, festivals and amazing local people and businesses!
– Caitlin Pszenny, Events Manager & Community, Cape Ann Lanes
- The sheer number as well as the quality of events that the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce coordinates each year is amazing, and is what I appreciate the most about the Chamber. Taking the time to attend these events regularly, regardless of the type of business you may be a part of, provides you with not only the potential customers or referrals, but results in the creation of lifelong friends and a sense of community between all four towns / cities that is truly remarkable.
– Lori G. Rostowski, Vice President, Commercial Lending, Institution for Savings
- What I like most about the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce is the organization’s commitment to representing the entire business community. Even a small business like ours benefits from the Chamber’s work – promoting our region and referring visitors to us, while at the same time demonstrating our collective support for the people of Cape Ann through programs advancing education, the arts and other priorities important to the community.
– Tony Sapienza, Co-owner, Blue Shutters Beachside Inn
- The Cape Ann Chamber provides a great opportunity for local businesses to connect. The networking events offer an effective way to talk with people who’s businesses enhance my own and who I can refer to my clients with confidence. The Chamber staff understand the ‘uniqueness’ of our community and works hard to promote our businesses on Cape Ann and beyond. As the Chamber continues to grow, the opportunities they provide for the local businesses continue to grow too.
– Nancy Sclafani, GRI, CBR, CNE, Realtor
- What I love most about the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce is they are the vehicle of news on what’s happening on Cape Ann and they contribute to a lot of what’s happening, like The Waterfront Festival, Festival by the Sea, The Clamfest, Santas visits to every town, Restaurant Week and Small Business Week. They also provide a place to showcase our business, support our schools and provide services and workshops. One of Cape Ann’s greatest Asset.
– Kim Spaner, Assistant Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer, BankGloucester
- The Chamber impressed me this year by stepping out of the their comfort zone to stand with the artist community for the week-long Cape Ann Plein Air event.
– Mike Storella, Owner, Storella Art
- I stay involved with the Chamber because it keeps me plugged into the community.
– Sara Young, Programs Director, Schooner Adventure
- Cape Ann Career & College Fair: Allow me to add my appreciation to you and all responsible for putting this event together. There was a great turnout and an enthusiasm generated for students and parents. The event signals an opportunity for students to look forward and begin to contemplate their future. Dr. Richard Safier, Superintendent, Gloucester Schools
• It was a great event. On behalf of GHS students and families thank you for your work and the work of the Chamber. James Cook, Principal, Gloucester Schools
• Thank you to the Chamber for providing this event to Cape Ann Students. Patricia Puglisi, Principal, Manchester / Essex Regional High School
- Senior Care – Meals on Wheels: Thank you to Representative Jerry Parisella, Representative Brad Hill, Cape Ann Chamber CEO Ken Riehl, Ipswich Selectman William Craft, Ipswich Rotarian Lisa Shanko, Rockport Rotarian Bob Gillis, Beverly Mayor Mike Cahill, Gloucester Mayor Sefatia Romeo Theken, Senator Joan Lovely, Senator Bruce Tarr and several other elected officials and community leaders who will participate in this month’s March for Meals program.