Give the Gift of Cape Ann
Cape Ann Gift Certificates make great gifts for everyone on your list! They can be used at over 150 Cape Ann retail shops, restaurants, service businesses and more.
Gift certificates are available in any denomination over $10. There is a 50 cent charge per gift certificate.
The Cape Ann Gift certificates are sold at Gloucester Shaw’s Supermarket locations, Tuck’s Candy & Gifts and the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce.
We Welcome your business to participate!
Don’t delay – It is FREE TO JOIN this tremendously successful program. This is an exclusive program of the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce and we welcome all of our members to participate.
HOW DOES MY BUSINESS BENEFIT?
- The Program creates economic growth on Cape Ann
- Free advertising and exposure for your business
- Access to dollars that stay on Cape Ann
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- THREE EASY STEPS TO USE GIFT CERTIFICATES:
1. Customer gives gift certificate to the business as payment. These are CHECKS.
2. If sale is less than amount on Gift Certificate, customer receives change.
3. Business fills out Merchant Name and deposits Gift Certificate in bank as regular
deposit, receiving full amount.
HOW IS IT PROMOTED?
- Tent cards at cash registers, window decals, signs at Shaw’s Supermarkets
- Mentioned at Chamber events
- Special notice sent to Human Resource Directors of Cape Ann’s largest employers
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- There is no charge to join in the Cape Ann Gift Certificate program – participation is a benefit of Chamber membership
- The Chamber encourages participation from all Cape Ann business types: retail, dining, hospitality, services, and professional
- There are currently over 150 Chamber members participating in the program
The names of participating businesses are given out with each gift certificate sale, and are listed here on the Chamber’s website.
WHERE CAN THEY BE PURCHASED?
- At the Chamber office in Gloucester
- At both Shaw’s Supermarket Gloucester locations
- At Tuck’s Candy & Gifts in Rockport