Next Generation Cape Ann
The Greater Cape Ann Chamber’s Young Professional Group
The Planning Committee meets the first Thursday of the month to plan quarterly events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Lead: Caitlin Pszenny, Cape Ann Lanes and Laneside Pub & Brewery
Staff Liason: Sam Bevins, Director of Operations
Mission: The mission of Next Generation Cape Ann is to foster business relationships among the region’s young professionals. Next Gen’ers work to galvanize a core group to provide mutual support, guidance, and encouragement as they navigate the business world. Next Gen’ers aim to give voice to young professionals in the larger business community throughout Cape Ann. All this with the ultimate goal of greater success and economic development for our businesses and the community. Next Gen’ers are the future of Cape Ann, and it is their responsibility and our privilege to lead into the coming decades.
- Networking and social events
- Blackburn Brew Fest
- Educational seminars
- Small working groups focused on the intricacies of our businesses
- Establishing a network of young professionals for dialogue outside of scheduled events
- Direct communication with our young representatives on the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Mutual promotion of our businesses