SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
The Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce is constantly striving to help grow your business and strengthen our economy. Check back often for new tools and eBooks for your business and our community.
US Small Business
Massachusetts Governor Small Business
SME Toolkit (Small and Medium Enterprises)
Get Your Business Online
Small Business Recruiting and Hiring Guide
Guides, Templates, and Checklists
SCORE is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to helping your business succeed. We provide free counseling and free mentoring to entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses throughout the USA. Our counselors are executives, entrepreneurs and business owners who volunteer their time to their community.
The Northeast Massachusetts SCORE Chapter provides:
- Assistance in a team-counseling environment.
- Easy access to a wide range of business and financial expertise that can be directly applied to your existing business or new business idea.
- Counseling in twelve convenient locations around Northeast Massachusetts. We can meet you in Beverly, Burlington, Concord, Gloucester, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynn, Malden, Newburyport, Revere or Stoneham.
SCORE volunteer counselors are a highly skilled group of retired and working business managers and owners who have enjoyed business success and want to help you succeed. We coordinate our work with the Small Business Administration (SBA).
Free & Confidential Business Advice
You can receive personalized and relevant free and confidential business advice. You can get get practical help creating or updating your business plan. You get the benefit of our volunteers’ knowledge, experience and wisdom from many years of working in the trenches of real businesses like yours.
Make an appointment for your counseling session today.
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions.
ACCE PRESENTS: BRADDOCK’S PROCUREMENT GUIDE
Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is a complimentary and helpful guide to procurement opportunities for businesses. We encourage you to use it!
Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide, 2013 Edition, is designed to help small-business owners and decision-makers understand the procurement process used by governments and large corporations.
The Guide provides an overview of government and corporate markets with an emphasis on who buys and how buying decisions are made. The Guide also presents “next-step” resources that small business can use to penetrate these markets.
- Selling to the Federal Government/State Governments
- Selling to Large Corporations
- Selling to Foreign Governments and International Organizations
- “Green” Procurement
- Special Resources for Women-, Minority-, or Veteran-Owned Businesses
A glossary of procurement-related terms is included, as well as a procurement preparation checklist, information about teaming agreements and joint ventures, and more.
This special PDF edition of Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is available at no charge thanks to the generous support of Microsoft Corporation. Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is published and copyrighted by Braddock Communications, Inc.
ACCE PRESENTS: BRADDOCK’S THE WINNING EDGE
Braddock’s The Winning Edge is a helpful guide explaining how corporate and government buyers select small business suppliers. We encourage you to use it!
ACCE Edition of Braddock’s The Winning Edge:
Braddock’s The Winning Edge is a practical guide for small-to-medium-sized businesses that provides important insights into the decision-making process within the government and large corporations, with an emphasis on the evaluation and selection stages.
- Overview of the government procurement process
- How government procurement officers evaluate a small business supplier
- How small businesses can identify and win subcontracting opportunities
- Characteristics that corporate buyers are really looking for in a small business supplier
- Next-step resources
This special ACCE PDF edition of Braddock’s The Winning Edge: How Government and Corporate Buyers Select a Small Business Supplier • 2014 Edition, published by Braddock Communications, is available at no charge thanks to the generous sponsorship of Microsoft Corporation. A special offer from Microsoft is inside. Download the e-pub here.
CONSTANT CONTACT eBOOKS
SMALL BUSINESS PLANS
PERMIT CODES & LICENSES