Hear From Our Members
Sold Out – Winter Birding Boat Trip
Saturday Mar 6, 2021
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
63 Rogers St.Gloucester, MA 01930
Economic Outlook Forum
Tuesday March 9, 2021
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Thursday Mar 18, 2021
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
Cape Ann License Plate
March 22 – March 29, 2021
Making a Difference
Our Members. Our Community. Our Region.
We promote your business and
Cape Ann as a region by…
• Weekly & Monthly e-newsletter, featuring comprehensive COVID updates , and dedicated emails
• Managing four Websites (over 400k views annually) & multiple social media pages
• Producing three major publications annually (260k pieces in print)
•(virtual) Business Networking Events and Ribbon Cuttings
• NEW Visitor Center is Open! Also staffed Rockport V.C. and maintained downtown and Rt. 128 Info. Kiosk
We advocate for business and
lead economic growth by …
• Economic Development Breakfast
• Cape Ann Caucus—unique forum convening state and local elected officials, education& business leaders
• Free small business counseling & Informational seminars
• Small Business Week: A Celebration of small business on Cape Ann – rescheduled in September
• Entrepreneurship Steering Committee – New Job Creation
• Shop Local Holiday and Cape Ann Gift Certificate program, $75K / yr
We support our community by…
• Community Events, re-planned: Block Parties, Festival by the Sea, Waterfront Festival, Clamfest, Holidays
• Community Division Meetings
• Business Education Collaborative: monthly meetings with 4 high schools
• Education Roundtable: Education and business leaders and elected officials collaboration
• Cape Ann Career & College Fair
• Six scholarships to Cape Ann students and women cont. ed.
Why Join the Chamber?
Create your profile in minutes, and share your information with other members, local residents and thousands of website visitors.
Join our committees and business groups and be part of our community events, sharing your interests and experience with like-minded members.
Host an “after-hours” event, celebrate with a ribbon cutting, advertise in our visitor publications, and have a free listing in our directory and websites.