What is Work Perks?
Works Perks is a part of the Cape Ann Works program and a great way for us to reward our awesome young people. The idea of Works Perks is to offer special discounts to student workers (ages 14-22):
- 15% discount for retail stores
- 10% discount for restaurants
- 10% discount for services
- Specialty shops and entertainment Works-Perks are shop- or venue-specific
- YMCA Discounted Membership
Why are we doing this?
- To introduce student workers to employee packages with rewards in addition to the compensation they earn;
- To encourage students to shop and work local, bringing business through our doors and staff behind our counters.
How can you participate?
- If you haven’t yet, sign up to offer Works Perks to local student-employees.
- Share information with all your employees so they know about the program and how to offer the discount to registered student-employees. Print a screenshot to share with your employees.
- Tell your student-employees how they can register and benefit from the program too!
- All Cape Ann student-employees 14-22 are eligible. Students register for an employee account on CapeAnnWorks.com
- To receive the above discounts, student-employees show their CapeAnnWorks.com profile page which will include the Cape Ann Works Perks stamp. Please see attached profile screenshot for reference.
- Want to know which businesses are offering discounts? Participating businesses will be listed on the capeannworks.com Works Perks page.