Creating Innovative initiatives to assist the North Shore residents in different municipalities, MASSHIRE – North Shore Career Center is taking the CAREER CENTER ON THE GO…
Our goal is to bring our services directly to the hands of the residents and diminish the 9%unemployment rate on the North Shore by providing Job Seeking services. During the Summer of 2022, The MASSHIRE- North Shore Career Center will visit Municipalities like Gloucester, Danvers, Marblehead, Lynnfield, Peabody, Beverly, and many more.
The Career Center on the GO… is an event that is OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. During this visit the following information will be available:
- Career Coach Advising – An opportunity where residents can speak one-on-one with an Advising Coach about the possibility of ANY Training Opportunities offered at MHNSCC. Training Opportunities such as career certifications, Industry-specific training (Healthcare, Manufacturing, etc.), or simply career pathways.
- Job Search Assistance – This is a unique chance to review the labor market in various industries and discuss salary expectations, ONE-ON-ONE Resumé Review, and connections with meaningful jobs and careers.
- Youth Career Center – Training Opportunities specifically for Youth, Career Pathways, and Summer Jobs.
- Veterans Service – Dedicated Veterans Employment Representative assisting our nation’s Heroes with employment, training, and many other VETERANS SPECIFIC resources.
- Business Engagements – Meet a Business Engagement Professional who will assist businesses with job openings or referrals to state resources.