Local Roadshow: Tuesday, May 24, 3:30 PM | Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical School, Danvers, MA
Engage with your workforce board and market makers to learn more about how to participate in workforce programs and access available funding!
The goal of the roadshows is to help connect employers to new and existing workforce supports from the Commonwealth. The roadshows will be a unique opportunity to hear from MA workforce leaders and to share your perspective with them. Attendance will vary by event but VIP guests may include Lieutenant Governor Polito, Secretary Acosta, and Secretary Kennealy, among others.
There will be 10 events across the state from late April through May. We expect there will be a relatively convenient location for most of the employers in the state. The roadshows will be hosted by our workforce partners, including community colleges and vocational training institutes. Each event will be ~1.5 hours and will have roughly the same agenda.
- Opening remarks by host and VIPs
- Overview of Commonwealth workforce resources for employers
- Introduction to Market Makers
- Breakout sessions
- Market Maker / MassHire Engagement Sessio
- Workforce Development Roundtable
- (Optional) Tour of the facilities / meet the students