Health Connector for Business: Affordable, Flexible Health Coverage
Wednesday, June 8 from 12-1pm: REGISTER HERE
About this event
Health Connector for Business offers quality, affordable health insurance options to help small businesses (with 1-50 full-time employees) save on their premium costs.
How can this session help you?
This information session will focus on health insurance options available to small employers and their employees through Health Connector for Business at www.MAhealthconnector.org/business. We’ll also review available options for sole proprietors and owner-only groups who do not yet have the employees to qualify for a small group plan through the Health Connector for Business.
The agenda includes:
- Coverage options for small employers through Health Connector for Business
- Flexible Employee Choice models
- Exclusive cost-saving benefits through the Health Connector for Business such as the ConnectWell rebate program and the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- Health insurance options for sole proprietors and owner-only groups not eligible for small group coverage
- Health Connector as an alternative to COBRA
Three Dates Available in 2022 (select your preferred date when registering):
- Wednesday, June 8, 12 :00-1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 7, 12 :00-1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 30,12 :00-1:00 p.m.